The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for the month of December 2017 this week.
“Home sales via Canadian MLS® Systems posted their fifth consecutive monthly increase in December 2017, fully recovering from the slump last summer.”
Highlights of CREA’s report
- National home sales rose 4.5% from November to December.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 4.1% year-over-year.
- The number of newly listed homes climbed 3.3% from November to December.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in December was up 9.1% year-over-year.
- The national average sale price advanced by 5.7% year-over-year.
Read the entire report on Canadian MLS® sales for December of 2017.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra